Greenwich Triathlon Club Message Board

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Race Write-ups and Photos (Run Ross Run)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ross Armstrong

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Race Write-ups and Photos (Run Ross Run)   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey Everyone,

For the past two years I have been lucky enough, not only to have vineyard vines as my sponsor, but my very own space on their website. The section “Run Ross Run” is my creative outlet to log each of my races. I am so grateful for the vineyard vines sponsorship; without their support I would not be where I am today as a competitor with a NUMBER of races under my belt. Please check them out at (www.vineyardvines.com) I also would like to recognize my publicist, editor, photographer, manager, cheerleader, and nutritionist who happens to be ONE person— a certain 5’4” brunette with whom I seem to spend a lot of time with. Lizzie, my girlfriend, diligently photographs and helps me remember the details of each race as I blog about them on the site. Feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, or concerns about the events i've raced in.

Anyway, I thought I would pass this link along. My hope is that other triathletes will use my experiences as a resource. I competed in races of different lengths, in different states, and months. Since I am somewhat of a beginner at this, I’m very much learning as I go, but if you have any questions I’d be more than happy to tri and answer them.

Enjoy!

http://www.vineyardvines.com/Run-Ross-Run-2009

Thanks

ROSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lm12

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Race Write-ups and Photos (Run Ross Run)   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Funny! Mi Kid is on the last Vineyards Vine catalog. Last page blue shorts Yellow shirt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Race Write-ups and Photos (Run Ross Run)
Page 1 of 1