Greenwich Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwich Triathlon Club Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Compression Socks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psalmon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Compression Socks Empty
PostSubject: Compression Socks   Compression Socks EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 pm

What do people recommend with respect to these? I read a lot of good things related to recovery and even see guys race with them.

Any good brands, types (calf, thigh, ?), or experiences?

Sizing - I seem to be 1 cm into the next size up based on calf diameter so should I go smaller or as charted?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
maulenti

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Compression Socks Empty
PostSubject: Compression Socks   Compression Socks EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:59 am

I just got my pair & have used them a few times. I'm prone to blisters on my toes & have been blister free since I've worn them. My calf measures right in the middle of my range, so I was lucky with that. They're supposed to fit tight, like pantyhose (though if you're male you may not know what that feels like!). I ordered the CEP brand.

Great for:
Pre-Exercise - Activates muscles while reducing the risk of injury.
During Exercise - Optimizes performance and stabilization while reducing muscle strain.
Post-Exercise - Quicker and shorter recovery phase.

Hope this helps! farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.battermatter.com

Compression Socks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greenwich Triathlon Club :: Greenwich Tri Club Q&A-
Jump to: