Greenwich Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwich Triathlon Club Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up Coming Races May 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross Armstrong

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Up Coming Races May 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Up Coming Races May 2009   Up Coming Races May 2009 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am

I just thought I would post some of my upcoming races for the month of MAY if anyone was interested. One of the events is local so everyone should check it out!

May 3, 2009
Greenwich Cup Biathlon (Tod's Point, Greenwich) 7am Race Start
2.5 mile run / 10 mile bike / 2.5 mile run
Its a short race so its going to be really fast. I am using the race as a training workout to go all out and see what I can do.
Check out the Threads and Treads website for more details.
http://www.threadsandtreads.com

May 17, 2009
Ironman Florida 70.3 (Orlando)
This will be my first 70.3 so I an very excited to see how it turns out. This will be one of four 70.3 for the season, I have tabbed this as a B++ race.

I look forward to seeing everyone out there training.
Thanks
ROSS
Back to top Go down
matt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: RE: Up Coming Races May 2009   Up Coming Races May 2009 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:40 am

Great idea to get members to start posting their race schedule as the season gets underway. We can add a page to the site listing club members participating in upcoming races. Its Even if you are not competing its a good opportunity to come check out some of the local races and cheer on your fellow club members.

I would recommend the Greenwich Cup Biathlon which Ross posted to all members, great "first race" for those new to the sport and a good opportunity for seasoned triathletes to race fast and test their endurance early in the season.
Back to top Go down
Jan Allardt

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Up Coming Races May 2009   Up Coming Races May 2009 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Posting when other members are down at the races is a great idea. As I'm new to the sport it helps knowing a few faces.
Joanne Dondero organized a great group for the Sleepy Hollow race and it was terrific to have know a few faces and have the group support.

Jan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up Coming Races May 2009   Up Coming Races May 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up Coming Races May 2009
Page 1 of 1