Greenwich Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwich Triathlon Club Message Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan Allardt

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots Empty
PostSubject: Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

I'd be very interested in continuing open water swimming while the temperatures permit.

If anyone is interested in swimming at Greenwich Point midday on the weekdays, or early morning on the weekends please contact me.

(914) 953-8109 c.
jcfa_mayfly@hotmail.com

Jan
Back to top Go down
RCardoso72

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Jan, Despite the 46 degree temps tomorrow im willing to swim tomrrow morning at 6:30. I hope to see you there.

Ricardo Cardoso
Back to top Go down
Jan Allardt

PostSubject: Re: Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Ricardo
Thanks for getting in touch with me. I'd be be open to swimming most days, unfortunately I am committed tomorrow morning in early, and will be back late afternoon.
This morning's swim was fabulous. The air, and especially the sand was cold on the feet. The water was wonderful. The mist from the water against the cold was so beautiful as the sun shone through.
The hot showers will still be on for the month.
Call me and let's just touch base.
How is your schedule next week.
Jan
(9140 953-8109.

Last edited by Jan Allardt on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCardoso72

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 am

Jan, I plan to swim tomorrow morning again October 9th, Let me know if you will be there. Hope to see u in the morning.
Ricardo Cardoso
914-262-6259
Back to top Go down
Jan Allardt

PostSubject: Friday - Open Water :)   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:43 am

I'll be at the point for the morning swim.
I had the chance to swim with the Thursday group from Rye. Great Sunset swim in the cove.
They plan to swim at 6:50 on Saturday if you want to join. They swim from the beach to the channel marker and back.
Just shy of two miles.

See you at Tods around 6:30

Jan (914) 953-8109
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots   Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Water Swimming - Tod's Point and other spots
Page 1 of 1